So how has this week been so far Stina?
- Well since Alexis is having school break he went to Switzerland to skii again. It was a little bit more difficult this time I heard but I'm sure he enjoy the change of environment.
Any trips planned?
- Yes, we're off to Zermatt soon. My man will be in heaven. I will always prefer warmer climate to snow, but since he LOVES skiing I will off course enjoy it also. I was brought up skiing every winter so I'm not a complete fool.
How do you like your new phone?
- Honestly, I don't know how I survived so longs with my smaller one. iPhone 6S plus is amazing. Finally I can write properly and for pictures and browsing the webb it's fantastic.
Are you still in love with the brown hair?
- Oh yes, even though I think I will be blond again at one point. You know me, I need constant change, it's in my personality. Switching from this to that before anyone can blink. I have very little patient so change is good for my well being.
What kind of decisions are hardest for you?
- 1. Where shall we live in the future? And other sort of questions with a more simple touch like if I have two colors on a bag I like. Which one shall I take? Else my decisions comes quite rapidly.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Strengths: Loyal, determent, really loving to those i love, accepting of many different types of humans, generous, hopefully fun, my aesthetic mind. Weaknesses: Determent, stubborn, fashionaholic/shopaholic, strong minded (when I was younger I could hurt people with my honesty even though my intuitions where good).
What big things in life do you look forward to?
- Deciding if we want a third child or not, deciding where to live more permanently and some other big things I can't really talk about here yet. Putting Leon into the same international school as Alexis next summer. It has been so great, such a privilege for Alexis.
How would your boss describe you?
- Hard working, completely independent.
What do you do when you're home by yourself?
- I make changes in our house, sort out things ( I have a need to sort out things, sell, give away, I'm as far from a horder anyone can be), I go through all my favorite fashion pages and look, it's truly a passion. I also take long baths, cook a nice healthy lunch (love all kinds of heavy soups), call my dear friends, plan trips and just give me time to relax. I also like to do the 7min exercise and try to do that everyday.
Are you a media junkie?
- I try to leave my phone when I come home and the kids are awake, but after, of course. Like everyone else. It's sick and I do believe it's unhealthy, but this is the life we're in. Everyone should set rules though, decide how much time per day we spend.
What do your do when the kids are asleep?
- Before I did a lot of things and never really relaxed but my migraine need to relax so I try to cuddle up in bed with something to nibble on with a good movie or a serie. That's really my true and lovely way to relax. Long for that time all day.
Have a lovely day!