Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I know these people!

After last summer my family was asked to join the STOKKE magazine, honestly I had almost forgot about it when people start emailing me about the fact that they've seen us in it and also, people here in Stockholm stoped me on the streets because they recognised us from it.
I love it and stand up for the adornment of STOKKE's products completely. They are the best, most original and with the most modern mind setting if you ask me.

Click here so you all can see all of the pages and pictures!

Thank you for featuring my family!



12 comments:

  1. Of Stina this picture of advertising of Strokke is fantastic. You are the most beautiful fashionista mum with the cuttiest children for them.
    Why dont be model in fact? I always thought that.
    Big hugs. Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find it here: http://issuu.com/stokkeofficial/docs/web_issuu_com_-_902389_en_2014_stok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear, knew I could count on you!!!

      Delete
  3. I love the stokke products. For my baby girl I bought the stokke xplory push chair last autumn and I am super happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link ladies;)
    http://www.stokke.com/de_DE/collection_catalog.html
    So lovely!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stina,

    I'm in the phase of life where I'm thinking of getting a baby. Until yesterday I was like: "Go and get yourself a designer bag. When you have children, there is no more money to buy nice things." I just had a look at the STROKKE collection - their products are amazing! I want to get pregnant and spend my money on such things IMMEDIATELY ;-).

    Thank you for sharing the link!

    Regards
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely picture! I always find everyone who use a Stokke stroller so chic and it must be the most fabulous stroller I have ever seen.

    Hugs
    Tarand

    ReplyDelete