Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Sunday, October 4, 2015
I look super tipsy but haven't had alcohol for quite some time since I've had a lot of migraine lately ...
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
How's life Stina?
- Life's pretty good. I try to remind myself how blessed I am even though we all struggle with "this or that", I really have so much to be humble for and I try to make myself aware of that every single day. My family is pretty much all that I really need and my boys are my constant crush and source of happiness and being in the present.
Fall is my favorite time of year and I try to enjoy it both by being outside playing football with my small Zlatan's, but also to light candles in the evening and indulge in the cosiness.
What music are you listening to at the moment?
- This! Can't get enough of the sound!
What do you long for?
- London! Shopping, cocktails with girlfriends and slow mornings with my girls in a hotel bed! To have time to exercise again etc etc ...
How's the school going for Alexis?
- Amazingly good. I'm so proud of him and want to scream out to the would that he is my son! I love who he is and that he really is a very strong personality and he is extremely social and shyness do not exist in his vocabulary. With that said he has a lot of integrity and is sensitive, a side I adore. He treats me like a queen, really. I owe that to their father.
It really hit me how under-stimulated kindergarden was for him and how much he loves to learn. My mother in law pushed for this school just as my man, and they both where right. It was just what he needed.
What stage is Leon in right now?
- My beautiful and chubby little friend goes in and out of different phases. Some weeks he is just a bundle of joy, laughing, cuddly and just so pleasant to have around, whereas other weeks he cries, is very angry for nothing, has tantrums and goes around like the dwarf in Snow white, Grumpy.
I've cut his hair by myself two times already. I feel he is so cute with his shorter hairstyle. With that said, Alexis hair has never been cut at all. It's free and wild, just like his persona.
How's life as a mother in general in the age the boys are in?
- We've gone through some really hard years with two very small children who both needed me endlessly and fought a lot. Now Alexis is so mature and his balanced and fun being is creating a new and much better relationship to his brother. They still fight a lot, but before I almost thought something was wrong.
So point is that life as a mother 85 percent of the time is just a blessing and I love being with them. I do understand why a lot of mothers do not work though since working and taking care of a whole family is almost impossible without getting insane. Alexis has home work everyday and activities two times per week and that take logistic and planning even to another level. But when I see the progress this school is making on him, I just feel gratitude and constantly impressed by his knowledge and easy learning head.
- The Mini UGG's för indoor (already my feet's are like ice), new wool sweaters in a over size look, maybe a new bag and a WARM winter jacket.
How does a normal day look like?
- If I'm by myself that week it's - up at 6.45am, making healthy smoothie for my boys, taking mr: Tiger out. Waking the boys up (if they are not already up), packing Alexis snack box and preparing his school bags, dressing Leon and then making sure Alexis dresses himself. Taking a shower (with the boys all around), putting make up on and getting dressed (still with my entourage of course) ... Eating some breakfast while doing plenty small things in the kitchen and brushing the boys teeth then getting us all dressed in preferably weather suitable wear and the getting us all into the car and first dropping off Leon then driving to Alexis school and dropping him off before I go and park my car and take the subway to work.
I pick Alexis up by 15.30 and then directly Leon, often we're out in the garden for some time then cooking and all of the things we need to do in the late afternoon. when Leon is in bed at 7.30pm I do Alexis home work with him and then we snuggle in front of the TV until bedtime. At 9.pm the house is quite and I'm so tired but often have a lot to to!
If you could dream a little?
-My man would surprise me with a weekend to some romantic yet fun place and just have fun together! AND, all of our renovations are done (will take another three-four month I assume).
Have a great Wednesday!
Monday, September 28, 2015
But back to style and clothes thoughts, I love when I can wear just a knitted sweater with a fur vest like this. How easy chic is it?
(red fox fur: Custom made, sweater: IRO, pants: old, boots: Acne & bag: Cèline)
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Sweden is getting darker and darker so an evening outfit is impossible to capture without using a flash, something I would really not use otherwise.
(coat: Saga furs collaboration with MB, shirt: Tom Ford, skirt: Luella, shoes and bracelet: Monsters form Fendi & bag: Céline)
Saturday, September 26, 2015
In the evening my parents came over with Swedish Signal kräftor (crayfish) and it was an absolutely super cosy beginning of the weekend.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Sunday, September 20, 2015
Today we went out to a farm with the children, eat waffles with cream and jam, the kids ride horses, we walked in the forest for a long time and snuggled in the tv-room in the end. Just my kind of Sunday with autumn just knocking at the door step, yet warm and amazingly pretty outside!
(sweater: old from Zara, jeans: Superjeans of Sweden, shoes: Isabel Marant)
Friday, September 18, 2015
Since it rained this morning I decided to wear this super cool cap from Stella McCartney from last year and matched it with a coat in the same shades!
Have great Friday evening!
Monday, September 14, 2015
Big renovations are coming up in the house again, we had to take a break for some month but now we're soon on it again starting with the master bathroom and three extra rooms on the lower floor, plus making the TV-room top notch yet cosy and planned well for small kids around (dirty small hands and messy popcorn and chocolate stains ....) .
The older I get, the more I realise I actually love interior design and creating atmospheres and rooms, while my man takes care of the architectural planning and constructions. I always loved to have a nice home, but this hobby goes deeper now when I have a whole house to change, decorate and think out of the box with. My biggest problem might be that I get bored easily and love change, plus I have no patience at all so when I feel like a environment feels wrong all of the sudden, it needs to change, preferable yesterday.
On these picture M and me sneaked off to finally get that huge lovely carpet we longed for in the TV-area, we have a huge dark grey sofa there which fits all of us plus guests. The one in the living room is white and so unpractical with children that we had to re-think.
Anyhow, I wore these dark green pants and matched it with this lovely wool cape from Marni.
Sunday, September 13, 2015
(shirt: Cos, culotte leather pants: Lindex, heels: Salvatore Ferragamo & bag: Hermés)
Saturday, September 12, 2015
(jacket: Chanel, cashmere sweater: SoftGoat, jeans: Zara, boots: J.Lindeberg & bag: Cèline)
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
(shirt: Tom Ford, skirt: Lindex (in stores now)
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Tomorrow I'll show the whole look!
Monday, September 7, 2015
(and yes, I cut little Leons hair for the first time ever ... )